It’s possible in an elegant centuries-old castle, in the heart of the Loire and the Sarthe. Experience the rich cultural history of a family and region entwined: candlelit dinners, ornate reception rooms, majestic fireplaces, fragrant gardens, XVIth century fortifications all set amidst a 100 acre park in a region full of quaint French villages, buccolic countryside, Renaissance castles and Romanesque churches, romantic gardens and exceptional wineries.
During three long weekends in July, this Château is offering an exclusive concert/château package for music, art and history lovers.
This unique event is in conjunction with the “Festival des Heures Romantiques” which has devoted itself for 14 years to masterpieces of romantic music based on vocal and chamber orchestra presentations.
This year will pay tribute to the anniversaries of Schumann and Chopin, Wolf and Mahler.
Each concert takes place in one of seven magnificient Romanesque Chapels and in two historic châteaux of the picturesque little Loir Valley.
Three nights package offered by the Château
- Three nights in one of the elegant rooms of the château with tea, port wine and flowers
- Champagne welcome
- Private visit of the château
- two concerts in magnificient XIIIth century chapels of the Loire valley
- One candlelit dinner for two in the prestigeous dining room
- English breakfast and afternoon tea served daily
- Complimentary use of the internet office and onsite bicycles
Assistance with maps, sightseeing, dinner reservations, etc.