A gastronomic delight for all connoisseurs of food and wine. Our Gourmet Ride lets you sample the very best and most imaginative Cote d’Azur cuisine.
You will have private wine tasting lessons with a renowned French oenology professor and visit some of the finest vineyards in the Chateauneuf du Pape region.
On your Ducati, you will ride from Aix-en-Provence to Cavaillon through the colourful Luberon and also see stunning views of the Grand Canyon de Verdon.
Summer Gourmet Ride
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – Private wine tasting lessons.
Day 4 – Guided ride.
Day 5 – Visit of selected Chateauneuf du Pape vineyards.
Day 6 – Free time.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in the Summer Gourmet Ride
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Careful handling of luggage between hotels.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
- Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
- In addition, the Gourmet Ride includes private wine-tasting lessons with a renowned French oenology professor plus a guided visit of the finest vineyards in the Chateauneuf du Pape region.
- A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
Summer Gourmet Ride Prices
- €6,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €6,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €6,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €6,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €4,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
N.B. Minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.