Our stunning Nature Ride offers a little of everything that is wonderful about the Cote d’Azur. One day, you will be riding beautiful Camargue horses in the striking surroundings of the Camargue nature park. The next, you will be relaxing on a luxury yacht in the Mediterranean Sea.
The experienced crew will cater for every need, leaving you to decide whether to swim with dolphins, go scuba diving or simply enjoy another cocktail.
Onshore, you will sample superb restaurants, dining on Provence-sunshine kissed terraces and in famous truffle restaurants.
You will ride your Ducati through the colourful Luberon against the back-drop of the Mont Ventoux and Alpilles chains. Perfect biking.
Summer Nature Ride Outline
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – Horseback riding in the Camargue.
Day 4 – Guided ride.
Day 5 – Yacht charter.
Day 6 – Free time.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in the Summer Nature Ride
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Careful handling of luggage between hotels.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
- Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
In addition, the Nature Ride includes a day on a Camargue horse with a personal Ranger plus a one-day charter of a serviced luxury yacht.
A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
Summer Nature Ride Prices
- €5,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €5,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €5,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €5,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €3,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
N.B. Minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.