With the complete refurbishment of the second floor of the Paris luxury shopping mall Printemps, it was impossible not to include personalised shopping, the luxury service par excellence and which is in keeping with Printemps’ repositioning – at the heart of luxury.
Personalised shopping is becoming a more specialised service and taking its place in the brand new Fashion and Luxury second floor at Printemps de la Mode with a 100% fashion consultation service, a specially-dedicated helpdesk and three new, decidedly international experts in all that is luxury.
Emmanuel, Alma and Joyce have joined Dominique, Bertrand and the dozen other “shoppers” whose daily challenge is to perfectly meet the needs of Parisian and International clients who are nothing if they are not savvy.
‘Luxury everyday’ is Emmanuel Isaia’s philosophy. He has an MBA in luxury marketing and then had the important experience of working freelance in such houses as Céline, Chanel, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Givenchy, to name just a few; Emmanuel knows how to combine passion and work effectively. His in-depth knowledge of the sector is the essential skill that makes him an exceptional shopper, whatever the clients’ profiles and tastes. He speaks French, English, Spanish and Italian.
‘Festive and glamorous’ are Alma Ashirbekova’s watchwords. She learned everything she knows from her experiences with the most important luxury houses in Eastern Europe and China: Dolce & Gabbana, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Galliano, Armani… Her specialty is Russian, Eastern European and Chinese clients; she speaks fluent French, English, Kazakh and Russian.
The Personal shopping service at a glance:
- A single contact person dedicated to listening to client’s needs and giving them tailored advice
- A free, ultra-fashion service that will reveal your style, introduce new fashion options and provide a complete vision of the names in today’s fashion
- A 100% pleasure, 0% stress, time saving shopping experience that gets right to the heart of fashion.
- An international access to the world with a multi-lingual team (10 languages spoken plus the possibility of an interpreter for some Asian languages (Japanese, Korean, etc.)) that is specially trained for and adapts to foreign clients’ needs.
Printemps and the Concorde Hôtels & Resorts Group have even launched some joint VIP shopping packages. Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Barcelona, London or Tokyo…throughout the world the name Concorde Hotels & Resorts evokes the exceptional.
They are to luxury hotels what an appellation of origin is to fine wines; they are the symbol of everything that is most refined and authentic in the French art de vivre and luxury tradition, they represent a hospitality savoir-faire that has become renowned throughout the world for its excellence.
The Concorde Hôtels & Resorts is joining together with Printemps – thé name in Parisian fashion, luxury and beauty department stores – to launch “Concorde Shopping”: an exclusive shopping package offered to clients of the hotel group.
Services offered include:
- Guided tours of the jewellery workshop at Printemps du Luxe (first floor of Printemps de la mode) according to availability
- Sneak preview of exceptional de Beers pieces that will be distributed exclusively in France at Printemps. A personal shopper immediately available for a fashion consultation or to accompany clients for ultra-private purchases
- During the entire summer, an hourly luxury “shuttle” to transfer guests directly between the hotel and Printemps, with champagne and chocolates offered during the drive. Quick, direct, cosy access.
- Express delivery to the room of newly purchased products, with the utmost discretion
- The ultimate in luxury: end the trip by returning to the hotel in a chauffeured limousine…
In terms of gift offers, every month, many exclusive products from a very selective range of luxury brands are proposed with a 10% reduction valid on all products (excluding the points rouges [red dots]) which can be combined with sales and promotional offers (such as the 8 Jours en Or) for all foreign clients, and naturally, the 12% reduction of taxes for clients who are not EU residents.Save & Share