Located only 7 km from Petra, one of the Wonders of the World, King Aretas IV Camp (Helali Camp) offers a totally different and unique experience – combining the astonishing adventure of a visit to Petra with the pleasure of luxury camping.
All of the camp’s highly qualified management and staff have previously worked at a variety of 5-star hotels; and the camp has at least 30 staff available around the clock.
Accommodation is provided in canvas tents, with a total of 50 tents catering for up to 100 persons maximum.
Each 4X4 metre tent provides two camping beds (190 cm X 80 cm each), chest of drawers, clothes hangers, rug, etc. Each tent supplies electricity suitable for a small bedside table lamp or mobile charger. The camp provides full housekeeping services to the smallest detail, including a ‘turn down’ bedding service in the evening.
Amenities in brief:
- Restaurant with rustic banqueting chairs and tables, serving full buffet breakfast & full buffet dinner.
- A fine dining restaurant (for 20 persons max.) is also available.
- The camp has its own Business Centre, Bar and Snack Bar.
- Lounge area / coffee shop / patisserie, all under Bedouin tents.
- Housekeeping maintains toilets & showers around the clock.
- The public areas are spacious, with attractive landscaping and Bedouin decorations.
- Fully equipped kitchen with contemporary appliances (ovens, fridges, etc.).