Everything any motor enthusiast could wish for, on four as well as two wheels.
On a specially prepared racetrack in the mountains, a ‘Stig’ will teach you the art of drifting two and four-wheel drive cars on ice.
Take advantage of some of the best slopes in Europe with a day skiing or snowboarding.
In the evening, a horse-drawn sledge will take you to a delightful mountainside restaurant where you will sample traditional mountain cuisine. In the same week, you will experience breathtaking, sun-kissed coastal roads on your dream Ducati.
The perfect finale will be a spectacular ride from Cannes to St. Tropez, enjoying the beauty of the Cote d'Azur coastline as you go.
During your holiday, you will stay in exclusive hotels and four-star chalets.
Winter rally Ride Outline
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – Snow drift school.
Day 4 – Snow drift school.
Day 5 – Free time.
Day 6 – Guided ride.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in Snow Rally Ride:
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Careful handling of luggage between hotels.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
- Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
- In addition, the Winter Rally Ride includes a helicopter transfer to and from the ski resort plus professional tuition to learn to drift cars on snow and ice.
- A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
Winter Rally Ride Prices:
- €7,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €7,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €7,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €7,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €5,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
Remark: minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.Save & Share