The ultimate ride for any sports enthusiast. One minute, you will be soaring with the birds, hang gliding through stunning Alpine scenery. The next, you will be white-water rafting through the valleys of the Grand Canyon de Verdon.
A day trip to St. Paul de Vence will see you dine at La Colombe d’Or, home to one of the finest private collections of 20th century art including works by Picasso and Miro.
On your Ducati, you will cruise along the stunning Canyon du Gorge and get to ride the famous Route Napoleon. Perfect scenery for great riding. Along the way, dine on gourmet cuisine and discover the hidden sights and delights of the Provence.
Summer Sports Ride Outline
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – Hang gliding.
Day 4 – Guided ride.
Day 5 – White-water rafting.
Day 6 – Free time.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in the Summer Sports Ride
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Careful handling of luggage between hotels.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
- Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
- In addition, the Sports Ride includes a flight in a hang glider with a personal pilot plus whitewater rafting with a professional guide.
- A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
Summer Sports Ride Prices
- €5,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €5,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €5,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €5,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €3,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
N.B. Minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.Save & Share