From your base at an exclusive hotel in Cannes, you will enjoy the height of Riviera-chic, both onshore and offshore. Move at a pace that suits you with two days onboard your own luxury yacht, the crew serving your every need.
Soak up the sun on deck or go scuba diving in the Mediterranean Sea. Swim with dolphins or try barracuda fishing.
Then, where better to sail to than St. Tropez under warm Riviera sunshine? You will take the short voyage and enjoy an afternoon at a chic beach club, followed by dinner at a Michelinstarred restaurant. During your holiday, you will discover the true joys of your Ducati with incredible rides through the Loup Valley and on the Route Napoleon.
Summer Offshore Ride Outline
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – Yacht charter.
Day 4 – Guided ride.
Day 5 – Yacht charter.
Day 6 – Free time.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in the Summer Offshore Ride
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
- Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
- In addition, the Offshore Ride includes a two-day charter of a serviced luxury yacht.
- A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
Summer Offshore Ride Prices
- €6,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €6,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €6,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €6,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €4,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
N.B. Minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.Save & Share