Beautiful courses, stunning scenery and fine foods. Our Golf Ride offers everything the discerning golfer could wish for. From your base at an exclusive hotel in Cannes, you will enjoy two of France’s finest golf courses.
You will undergo a tuition programme designed exclusively for PGA golfers, helping you to further improve your swing.
Throughout your holiday, you will enjoy gourmet delights at the finest restaurants, including hidden treasures of authentic Provence cuisine. Along the way, you will discover the true joys of your Ducati with sensational rides through the Loup Valley and on the Route Napoleon.
Golf Ride Outline
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – Golf tuition programme.
Day 4 – Golf.
Day 5 – Free time.
Day 6 – Guided ride.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in the Golf Ride
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Careful handling of luggage between hotels.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
- Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
- In addition, the Golf Ride includes a complete tuition programme designed exclusively for PGA golfers plus access to one of the most exclusive golf courses in the South of France.
- A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
Golf Ride Prices
- €6,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €6,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €6,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €6,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €4,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
N.B. Minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.Save & Share