The F1 Ride exudes glamour from start to finish. After two days enjoying the sights and delights of the Cote d’Azur on your Ducati, you will be transferred by helicopter to Monaco. Here, you will enjoy VIP treatment at the most prestigious race on the Formula 1 calendar.
Enjoy the thrills and spills of this legendary road circuit. Rub shoulders with the stars of motor sport. All with the impossibly glamorous back-drop of Monaco harbour. Next, you will visit a well-known racetrack in Provence and get to drive a Formula 1 racing car.
With paddle shift gears and a breathtaking 650bhp, you will discover exactly what it takes to be a top driver. Your holiday will come to a perfect finale with a ride along the breathtaking mountain roads from Le Castellet to St. Tropez. Here, you will dine in a fine restaurant that offers truly
authentic Provence cuisine.
F1 Ride Outline
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – F1 Grand Prix in Monaco.
Day 4 – Guided ride.
Day 5 – Drive a Formula 1 car.
Day 6 – Free time.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in F1 Ride:
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
- Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
- In addition, the F1 Ride includes helicopter transfer to and from Monaco, VIP access and hospitality during the Formula 1 Grand Prix plus a day learning to drive a Formula 1 car yourself.
- A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
F1 Ride Prices:
- €11,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €11,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €11,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €11,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €9,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
N.B. Minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.Save & Share