Alberta La Grup, the first Spanish agency that provides professional PA and Lifestyle Management services for private clients and their families, has designed a brand new experience in the city of Barcelona: Alice in Wonderland. You can now enjoy a luxurious tea party without the White Rabbit hurrying you along…
La Pedrera. That’s where it all takes place. La Pedrera is located on Barcelona’s famous ‘Passeig de Gràcia’ in the Eixample district.
It is one of the most emblematic buildings in the city of Barcelona, and probably one of Gaudí’s most famous works.
Recently, it has become a part of the UNESCO World Heritage site “Works of Antoni Gaudí” - which also includes the gorgeous Sagrada Família. The building has also been featured in films such ‘Gaudí Afternoon’.
La Pedrera is open to the public, however, the apartments on the third to fifth floors are not… with the exception for you!
Tea with Gaudi
We invite you to take an exclusive opportunity: have tea and home-made local sweets and candies of the highest quality, 100% organic and crafted personally by our Chef from noMad®Cuisine, in one of the private apartments of Gaudí’s most emblematic works.
A unique afternoon, in which you will be welcomed by and have tea with the owners of the residence, as well as enjoy the unique experience of chatting with them and listening to their stories about life in such a remarkable building.
Example of Alice in Wonderland Tea Party, it includes:
- A tour of the entire building, given to you by a Private Guide who is very knowledgeable about Gaudi and the world he lived and worked in.
- Tea and home-made local sweets and candies paradise of the highest quality, 100% organic, crafted around the characters, and made personally by our Chef - all enchanting and served on fine porcelain, of course.
- You will receive a beautiful complimentary candy gift so that you never forget your magical afternoon...
- A personal concierge service will book everything for you. So you do not have to worry about anything.
- The experience is very inspiring and a magic on its own. You will love it if you like crafts, the pleasure of tea-time, art, a good conversation, gorgeous sweets and candies.
Make it extraordinary
To guarantee an experience only for the most privileged, we can provide you with:
A private luxury car and driver service from the hotel to the building and back.
Furthermore, to prolong your stay and make your experience of La Pedrera even more special, there is the option of having dinner there; an experience that includes a delicious meal of eno-gastronomic cuisine whilst enjoying the wonders of a beautiful apartment in an emblematic, modernist building.