Simply heaven for any motoring aficionado. From your base at an exclusive hotel in Cannes, a helicopter will fly you for a VIP visit to your pre-selected motorcycle and car manufacturers in Italy.
Discover everything there is to know about these motoring legends and dine at one of the most famous restaurants in the Emilia-Romagna region.
The next day, a helicopter will transfer you to the Mercantour ski resort, where a ‘Stig’ is waiting to teach you the art of drifting cars on an ice circuit. Of course, you will also put your skiing or snowboarding skills to the test on stunning slopes.
Throughout the week, you and your Ducati will enjoy the best, winding roads the Cote d’Azur has to offer – and sampling the finest, local cuisine in Michelin-starred restaurants along the way. During your holiday, you will stay in exclusive hotels and four-star chalets.
Winter Factory Ride Outline
Day 1 – Arrival Cannes.
Day 2 – Guided ride.
Day 3 – Factory visits in Italy.
Day 4 – Snow drift school.
Day 5 – Free time.
Day 6 – Guided ride.
Day 7 – Guided ride.
Day 8 – Departure Cannes.
Included in the Winter Factory Ride
- Exclusive pick-up and drop-off from Nice airport.
- Luxury hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
- Careful handling of luggage between hotels.
- Ducati rental motorcycle for 6 days.
Bi-lingual tour guide and support staff to ensure your well-being on and off your Ducati.
In addition, the Factory Ride includes a helicopter transfer to a pre-selected choice of exclusive motorcycle and car manufacturers in Italy plus personal tuition to learn to drift cars on snow and ice.
A fine selection of restaurants has been organised, but food and drink are not included in the ride.
Winter Factory Ride Prices
- €8,696 per rider on a Ducati Monster 696 or S2R 1000.
- €8,756 per rider on a Ducati Hypermotard 1100.
- €8,936 per rider on a Ducati Supersport 848.
- €8,996 per rider on a Ducati Streetfighter.
- €6,696 per passenger on any of our Ducatis.
N.B. Minimum number of riders is 4 per ride. The package can be booked with Columbus International.